Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > File undeletable

File undeletable

Yvon Deguire

I'm trying to erase a file who served to install Acrobat/Distiller and I
cannot deleted it. I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to deleted it and it
refuse so tham I tried in DOS too and I have Access denied also. I run
under Win 98 and I would like to delete this file which is near 100 Mg
and it take too much place for nothing.

any tricks to do it?

thanks.........Gumby

Yvon Deguire

Adobeac.exe for Adobe Acrobat Distiller

Harrison wrote:

> What's the name and location of the file?
>
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:23:52 +0100, Yvon Deguire <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to erase a file who served to install Acrobat/Distiller and I
> >cannot deleted it. I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to deleted it and it
> >refuse so tham I tried in DOS too and I have Access denied also. I run
> >under Win 98 and I would like to delete this file which is near 100 Mg
> >and it take too much place for nothing.
> >

> >any tricks to do it?
> >

> >thanks.........Gumby

Yvon Deguire

It did worked!!!!!!!

Thanks ...Gumby

Unknown wrote:

> Go to safe mode and delete it there.
> "Yvon Deguire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm trying to erase a file who served to install Acrobat/Distiller and I
> > cannot deleted it. I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to deleted it and it
> > refuse so tham I tried in DOS too and I have Access denied also. I run
> > under Win 98 and I would like to delete this file which is near 100 Mg
> > and it take too much place for nothing.
> >

> > any tricks to do it?
> >

> > thanks.........Gumby

Harrison

What's the name and location of the file?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:23:52 +0100, Yvon Deguire <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm trying to erase a file who served to install Acrobat/Distiller and I
>cannot deleted it. I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to deleted it and it
>refuse so tham I tried in DOS too and I have Access denied also. I run
>under Win 98 and I would like to delete this file which is near 100 Mg
>and it take too much place for nothing.
>

>any tricks to do it?
>

>thanks.........Gumby

Unknown

Go to safe mode and delete it there.
"Yvon Deguire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to erase a file who served to install Acrobat/Distiller and I
> cannot deleted it. I uninstalled Acrobat and tried to deleted it and it
> refuse so tham I tried in DOS too and I have Access denied also. I run
> under Win 98 and I would like to delete this file which is near 100 Mg
> and it take too much place for nothing.
>

> any tricks to do it?
>

> thanks.........Gumby

Unknown

You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback.