Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Outlook "access "message from a 3rd pary program

Microsoft Outlook "access "message from a 3rd pary program

tim.seiter

I am using ACT, and using Outlook 2003 as my default email client.
Everytime I try to send a message, I get a message that a program is trying
to access stored messages in Microsoft Outlook, and then it asks me how much
time I want to allow access. How can I disable this message?

Thanks.