Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > UK Tarrif that includes 0845 in inclusive minutes

UK Tarrif that includes 0845 in inclusive minutes

Paul Blarmy

Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One Precept
400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime calls to
geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my inclusive
package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive calls and are
charged at 10p per minute.

Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

TIA

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by

Steve Terry

"Paul Blarmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One Precept
> 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime calls to
> geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my inclusive
> package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive calls and are
> charged at 10p per minute.
> Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
> includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?
> TIA

Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
and use them later for calling 0845, etc

When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447 first,
which is charged as Orange.

Steve Terry

Simon Ough

"Paul Blarmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One Precept
> 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime calls to
> geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my inclusive
> package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive calls and are
> charged at 10p per minute.
>
> Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
> includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

*ANY* O2 tariff on Orange will include 0870 and 0845 in the inclusive
minutes.

Also, OCS also told me that as O2 offer inclusive calls to 0844, then Orange
should match this also.

Have not had my latest bill though to confirm 0844 charges though (One of my
phones is on O2 Leisure Time - which seems to be not charging me for
itemised billing! - Nice)

Simon

Best mobile deals around! Cheap international calls
(India only 10p/min on 0871 570 8216), (USA, Europe
and Oz National rate on 0870 794 8303/0844 570 8303)
More great deals: www.kernow-telecom.co.uk

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:23:34 -0000, Simon Ough wrote...

> > Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
> > includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

> *ANY* O2 tariff on Orange will include 0870 and 0845 in the inclusive
> minutes.

Thanks Simon - I'll look into O2 then.

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:17:28 -0000, Steve Terry wrote...

> Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
> and use them later for calling 0845, etc
>
> When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447 first,
> which is charged as Orange.

Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
across this before.

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.

Ivor Jones

"Paul Blarmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:17:28 -0000, Steve Terry wrote...
>
> > Why not simply clock up some points on predial callthrough,
> > and use them later for calling 0845, etc
> >
> > When calling 0845, landlines, or 0800, call predials 07792316447

first,
> > which is charged as Orange.

> Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
> across this before.

www.pre-dial.com

Ivor

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...

> > Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
> > across this before.

> www.pre-dial.com

Thanks Ivor.

--
EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
*me* using nothing more than common sense.

BillV

Paul Blarmy wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...
>
>>> Is there a URL which fully explains this scheme Steve? I've not come
>>> across this before.

>> www.pre-dial.com

> Thanks Ivor.

I looked at the info there but it just seemed too complicated to bother
with...

Ivor Jones

"BillV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZXxYb.5048$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> Paul Blarmy wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:43:29 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote...

> >> www.pre-dial.com

> > Thanks Ivor.

> I looked at the info there but it just seemed too complicated to bother
> with...

Depends what you want. I use it to call my friends in the States on my
inclusive minutes.

Ivor

Chris Spyrou

Paul Blarmy wrote:
> Can anyone help? I am with Orange and am currently on the One2One
> Precept 400 tariff which gives me 400 inclusive minutes of anytime
> calls to geographic landlines and other Orange mobiles as part of my
> inclusive package. However, 0845 numbers are NOT part of my inclusive
> calls and are charged at 10p per minute.
>
> Anyone know of any other companies tariff (Orange will match) that
> includes 0845 numbers as part of the inclusive calls?

see O2 400
http://shopping.numero.co.uk/tariffs/frequentuser.html

It's an extra tenner a month, but you will have calls to 0845, 0870 and
other networks included, plus 50 SMS thrown in.

--
Chris Spyrou
numero communications limited

random real number between 0 (inclusive) and 1 (inclusive) (-Peter-) Java 63 11-09-2007 11:43 AM
Cheapest VOIP service for 0870 /0845 numbers please Phil UK VOIP 51 02-01-2006 08:20 PM
All inclusive UK calls Sidknee UK VOIP 8 01-03-2006 09:52 PM
VoIP provider offering 0845 George Woodbine UK VOIP 9 10-01-2005 09:53 PM
Is rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive moderated? Arthur Computer Support 3 10-30-2003 05:14 PM

Advertisments