Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cd read problem

Cd read problem

Bones

I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on my
computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
What am I doing wrong??
Bones

Unk

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:05:05 -0500, "Bones" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on my
>computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
>Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
>What am I doing wrong??
>Bones

The CD-ROM drive on the Win95 is just old and can't read copies.

Bones

"Unk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:05:05 -0500, "Bones" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on my
> >computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
> >Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
> >What am I doing wrong??
> >Bones
> >

> The CD-ROM drive on the Win95 is just old and can't read copies.

Thanks. I was afraid of that.
Bones

Mellowed

Make sure that you have 'Checked' the Finalize CD option. If you
haven't checked that box, it won't run.

"Bones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cxfYb.3916$(E-Mail Removed).. .
: I created a CD on my computer using XP and Roxio. i can look at it on
my
: computer but the computer at work (Win95) says driveD not available.
: Other CD's with autostart will run okay.
: What am I doing wrong??
: Bones
:
: