Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Block MSN Messenger

Block MSN Messenger

KerplunKuK

Is it possible to block the installation or usage of MSN messenger on Win
XP? I do not want to change users, but I want to stop the usage of the
dreaded program.

Thanks

remove SPAM to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

°Mike°

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:46:50 -0000, in
<40311f37$0$3931$(E-Mail Removed)>
KerplunKuK scrawled:

>Is it possible to block the installation or usage of MSN messenger on Win
>XP? I do not want to change users, but I want to stop the usage of the
>dreaded program.
>
>Thanks

You're welcome.

--