Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ping Mike: re a post you made a week or so ago.

Ping Mike: re a post you made a week or so ago.

joevan

You posted something that I don't think I saved to file.
It had to do with when one clicks on a program, the computer
automatically goes into wanting to set up another program.
This happens sometimes when I want to open ACDsee occasionally, to do
index files, ( about all I use it for)
I hope you remember what it is I am referring to and can post it
again.
TIA
joevan

°Mike°

<Austin Powers voice>
"Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
</Austin Powers voice>

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:26:26 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
joevan scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

JWooden271

Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?

°Mike° wrote:
> <Austin Powers voice>
> "Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
> </Austin Powers voice>

°Mike°

D'oh! Of course. Sorry.

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
<Iz9Yb.62516$(E-Mail Removed)>
JWooden271 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Harrison

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:38:26 +0000, °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><Austin Powers voice>
>"Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
></Austin Powers voice>

All you have to do is look through your posts from the past week.
No big deal
Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk authorMike? from Feb 9, 2004 to today. Results 1 - 10 of about 262
That's more like the whole fossil, rather than just a bone!

>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:26:26 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> joevan scrawled:
>
>>You posted something that I don't think I saved to file.
>>It had to do with when one clicks on a program, the computer
>>automatically goes into wanting to set up another program.
>>This happens sometimes when I want to open ACDsee occasionally,
>>to do index files, ( about all I use it for)
>>I hope you remember what it is I am referring to and can post it
>>again.
>>TIA
>>joevan

joevan

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:32:03 -0500, Harrison <Harrison> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:38:26 +0000, °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>><Austin Powers voice>
>>"Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
>></Austin Powers voice>

>All you have to do is look through your posts from the past week.
>No big deal
>Searched Groups for group:24hoursupport.helpdesk authorMike? from Feb 9, 2004 to today. Results 1 - 10 of about 262
>That's more like the whole fossil, rather than just a bone!

Yep, or , just , online , get all headers in selected groups.
Anyhoo I did another defrag and it seems to be bettah,
I wish all problems were as simple and maybe they are.
Tanks,
joevan

joevan

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:27:17 +0000, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>D'oh! Of course. Sorry.
>

>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
> <Iz9Yb.62516$(E-Mail Removed)>
> JWooden271 scrawled:
>
>>Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?
>>
>>°Mike° wrote:
>>> <Austin Powers voice>
>>> "Throw me a frikkin bone, here!"
>>> </Austin Powers voice>

You cool Mike, Dude. No disrespect intended. And mite I add a flea to
the pudding. Or a mite might do.
joevan

°Mike°

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:33:36 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
joevan scrawled:

>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:27:17 +0000, °Mike°
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>D'oh! Of course. Sorry.
>>

>>On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500, in
>> <Iz9Yb.62516$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> JWooden271 scrawled:
>>
>>>Wouldn't that be a Dr. Evil quote?

>You cool Mike, Dude. No disrespect intended. And mite I add a flea to
>the pudding. Or a mite might do.
>joevan

Right... Ok.... I think....

--