Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Plotting simple line graphs in Visual Basic 5

Plotting simple line graphs in Visual Basic 5

Richard Owlett

I'm working through a DSP tutorial with sample code for calculating
DFT and FFT in BASIC ( The BASIC is old enough to have line numbers
and GOTO's There's no problem editing to VB 5 conventions.

I would like to plot the output of these routines to visualize what's
going on. I don't even need axis plot or scale notes. ( I use SCILAB
for serious number crunching and plotting )

I wasn't able to narrow a Google search properly to come up with
useful results. ( One would have been useful if I had VB 6 )
(Updating VB not in budget )

I'd also be interested in 3-D routines which accepted data points
rather than an analytical function.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Plotting graphs in python nk1 Python 0 10-12-2010 08:40 AM
Plotting Graphs + Bestfit lines arslanburney@gmail.com Python 8 06-13-2008 12:01 PM
Plotting Graphs using Gnuplot arslanburney@gmail.com Python 3 06-13-2008 07:51 AM
plotting Graphs how to in C ? Vivek C Programming 2 10-16-2006 09:22 PM
Creating And Plotting Graphs morc Java 2 02-23-2006 08:22 PM

Advertisments