Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Could not care less

Could not care less

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Why do the thick ***** of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a phrase
"could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed the correct
phrase is "couldn't care less"?

There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those thick
northern ***** who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops" don't get that
phrase wrong!

Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick ***** of
Usenet.

Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and know what
it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

TehGhodTrole

**** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

--
TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

TehGhodTrole wrote:
| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
|| Why do the thick ***** of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a
|| phrase "could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed
|| the correct phrase is "couldn't care less"?
|| There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those
|| thick northern ***** who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops"
|| don't get that phrase wrong!
|| Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick
|| ***** of Usenet.
|| Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and
|| know what it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.
|
| **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

TehGhodTrole

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> TehGhodTrole wrote:
>> Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
>>> Why do the thick ***** of Usenet and all in COLA repeatedly use a
>>> phrase "could care less" when what they meant to convey and indeed
>>> the correct phrase is "couldn't care less"?
>>>
>>> There is no excuse other than being very thick indeed. Even those
>>> thick northern ***** who write "opps" when they clearly mean "oops"
>>> don't get that phrase wrong!
>>>
>>> Failure to respond will mark your place, with the rest of the thick
>>> ***** of Usenet.
>>>
>>> Now is the time to take sides, either you get the phrase right and
>>> know what it means or you are clearly a thick **** or linux user.

>> **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.

> If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
grasshopper.

That's a gruding well done, btw.

--

TehGhodTrole wrote:
| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
|| TehGhodTrole wrote:
||| **** off, Gazwad. As if I could care less.
|| If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".
|
| Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
| grasshopper.
|
| That's a gruding well done, btw.

I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

TehGhodTrole

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> TehGhodTrole wrote:
>> Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:

>>> If only the linuxfux used "as if" rather than "i".

>> Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
>> grasshopper.
>>
>> That's a gruding well done, btw.

> I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

That you even thought of it is all that is required.

--

TehGhodTrole wrote:
| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
|| TehGhodTrole wrote:
||| Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
||| grasshopper.
||| That's a gruding well done, btw.
|| I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.
|
| That you even thought of it is all that is required.

The fact that you even made one, deliberately or not, was enough for me to
dismiss it.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

God

Keyser Soze wrote:
> Keyser Soze wrote:

>>> I could care less!

> I could give a flying **** at a rolling doughnut, but not you.

Why are you replying to yourself, and why is your quoting still (looks up
milder word to use in place of ****ed) broken?

Keyser Soze

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
>> TehGhodTrole wrote:

>>> Damn. I had that trap down as a syntactical masterpiece. Well done,
>>> grasshopper.
>>>
>>> That's a gruding well done, btw.

>> I'm not dropping to the depths of a spell lame.

Had you not responded in this way, you would have been accused of being
a thick **** for not seeing it. But I couldn't care less if I could, as if?

--
Some Big ****

Keyser Soze