Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Grisoft AVG

Grisoft AVG

LO&MsLO

I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
I the only one having this problem?

tia

Phil

"LO&MsLO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
> 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
> email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
> I the only one having this problem?
>
> tia

The email they send you can only arrive if you have typed your email in
correctly, is there a chance that you may have made a mistake? in which case
your much awaited email will never arrive. Hope this Helps.

Ionizer

"LO&MsLO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
> 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
> email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
> I the only one having this problem?

Your own or your ISP's spam filter may have rejected that email from
Grisoft. Perhaps try again, this time using a web-based email address like
Hotmail or Yahoo, etc.

Regards,
Ian.

°Mike°

From the Grisoft registration page:

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
"Please check the e-mail address you have entered, because
we will use it to send you an e-mail with important information.
Without this information, you will not be able to successfully
download and install AVG Free Edition."

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:32:17 -0600, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
LO&MsLO scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

FYI: I just completed the registration info and got my
serial number immediately.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:50:30 +0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
°Mike° scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

MJP

> I've tried to instal AVG several times now and each time I get to the
> 'Get Serial number' page and into my info it tells me to wait for an
> email that never arrives. There is no contact addy for free users. Am
> I the only one having this problem?
>
> tia

Put this one in AVG-1-12095977-SFF

---

Huge Grisoft AVG Update Available Julie P. Computer Support 6 10-24-2005 02:54 PM
Grisoft AVG Malcolm Computer Support 7 05-07-2005 02:07 AM
Grisoft AVG 7.0 *****General Computer Support 8 01-07-2005 11:48 PM
Grisoft AVG Update - Juan Pérez Computer Support 6 02-06-2004 09:15 AM
Alternative to Grisoft AVG? Sherry Computer Support 59 11-08-2003 10:20 PM

Advertisments