Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites

Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites

Smirnoff

WinME, IE6
Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
home page but cannot get it to display.
Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
Everything else working ok.
Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
TIA

Smirnoff

Smirnoff wrote:
> WinME, IE6
> Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
> home page but cannot get it to display.
> Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
> Everything else working ok.
> Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
> TIA

Sorry, does not appear in home page but in Recent Searches

°Mike°

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:04:58 +0000 (UTC), in
<c0ng8a$fhv$(E-Mail Removed)>
Smirnoff scrawled:

>Smirnoff wrote:
>> WinME, IE6
>> Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
>> home page but cannot get it to display.
>> Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
>> Everything else working ok.
>> Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
>> TIA

>Sorry, does not appear in home page but in Recent Searches

And the "above link" would be?

--
Basic computer maintenance

Ask Jeeves Question Please; cb12 Computer Support 3 10-19-2005 10:33 AM
Firefox 1.0.2 and my wacky taskbar icons Curtis Firefox 5 03-26-2005 05:50 AM
Wacky wireless =?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?= Wireless Networking 1 12-08-2004 04:47 PM
Re: Jeeves catering Blindsya HTML 7 07-04-2003 03:36 PM
Re: Jeeves catering Blindsya HTML 0 07-04-2003 09:37 AM

Advertisments