Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ask to save - username and password

ask to save - username and password

sniffer

When I go to a website that uses a username and password, after entering a
"new" username and password, my PC used to ask me if I want to save the new
username and password.

If no longer asks me this. How do I fix it?

I'm on windoz 98 with I.E 5.5

Please reply by email as I can not get this news group on my usual ISP. My
email address is working although it looks fake, it works.

Cheers for any help.

°Mike°

Please do not ask for email only replies. If you can't be
bothered to check back, you don't deserve an answer,
which may also help others.

I find it hard to believe that your ISP doesn't carry 24HSHD,
but in the event that is doesn't, you can always check
Google Groups.

http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...pport.helpdesk

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:51:58 -0000, in
<cEqXb.4183$Y%(E-Mail Removed)9.net>
sniffer scrawled:

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Colin Sawbridge

"sniffer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cEqXb.4183$Y%(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
> When I go to a website that uses a username and password, after entering

> "new" username and password, my PC used to ask me if I want to save the

new
> username and password.
>
> If no longer asks me this. How do I fix it?
>
> I'm on windoz 98 with I.E 5.5
>
> Please reply by email as I can not get this news group on my usual ISP.

My
> email address is working although it looks fake, it works.
>
> Cheers for any help.
>

> having the same problems need help of some kind, ringing bt cant get

past the robots, paying for internet but cannot use it having probs with
password.
please reply thank you