Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MY DOOM!

MY DOOM!

carl.mason2

Hi all,
Does anyone know anything about my doom (a )virus? the AVG has identified
the virus but can't seem to do anything with it.
The Pc is running ok what am i to expect?
cheers Mason.

---

JWooden271

Information abotu MyDoom is available at:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/antivirus/mydoom.asp

A MyDoom removal tool is available at: http://short.uigui.com/594

I hope this was helpful.

carl.mason2 wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know anything about my doom (a )virus? the AVG has identified
> the virus but can't seem to do anything with it.
> The Pc is running ok what am i to expect?
> cheers Mason.
>

> ---

°Mike°

MyDoom (novarg) A
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/anal...32mydooma.html
http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/novarg.shtml

MyDoom B
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/anal...32mydoomb.html
http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/mydoom_b.shtml

What You Should Know About the Mydoom and Doomjuice Worm Variants
http://www.microsoft.com/security/antivirus/mydoom.asp

Download Mydoom (A, B) and Doomjuice (A, B) Worm Removal
Tool from Microsoft
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D6D261457

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:04:26 -0000, in
<3ZpXb.20$(E-Mail Removed)>