Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anyone Got A Cold One

Anyone Got A Cold One

Avengerę

Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
beer, QUICK!!!!

"Put the CAT out to reply"
A Spam hater since 1951

Budweiser

"Avengerę" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
> beer, QUICK!!!!
>

> (E-Mail Removed)
> "Put the CAT out to reply"
> A Spam hater since 1951

Psssssst----have a tube--its good to share

d w a c o n

"Avengerę" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
> beer, QUICK!!!!

Sorry, we only do farenheit...

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

Thund3rstruck_N0i

d w a c o n spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<WcrXb.40811$P17.25161@fed1read03>

> "Avengerę" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
>> beer, QUICK!!!!

> Sorry, we only do farenheit...

I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. ). 41c =
105.8F.

Too bad he can't ship some of that here.

NOI

Trent C

> >> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
> >> beer, QUICK!!!!

> > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

> I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. ). 41c =
> 105.8F.
>
> Too bad he can't ship some of that here.

TINH

Mellowed

I just pull them out of the snow bank.

"Avengerę" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
: beer, QUICK!!!!
:
:
: (E-Mail Removed)
: "Put the CAT out to reply"
: A Spam hater since 1951

B.Al.Zeebub

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:48:16 +1100, Avengerę pecked at a keyboard in
panic:

> Just got home from work and it's 41 degrees celsius here. I need a
> beer, QUICK!!!!
>

> (E-Mail Removed)
> "Put the CAT out to reply"
> A Spam hater since 1951

Still beer weather.
http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDV10450.txt
--
B.Al.Zeebub
Registered Linux User #339345

Thund3rstruck_N0i

Trent C spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<wnsXb.4551$Y%(E-Mail Removed)9.net>

>> > Sorry, we only do farenheit...

>> I looked online for a converter (Too lazy to do the math. ). 41c =
>> 105.8F.
>>
>> Too bad he can't ship some of that here.

> TINH

Normally, I would agree, but here = where I live.

NOI

Pauline Johnson

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:42:17 -0800, "Mellowed" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I just pull them out of the snow bank.

Please sne snow here down under - far too hot

--
Paulie

pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com

Paper Weight

Where do you live? it hit 43c here yesterday (north of Adelaide).

"Thund3rstruck_N0i" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:402e4bf4$0$49490$(E-Mail Removed)...

=