Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP folder views

Windows XP folder views

rfdjr1@optonline.net

How can I globally have Windows XP display details in all folders in
Windows Explorer, instead of icons? Right now I seem to have to do it
a folder at a time.Thanks.

°Mike°

Tools / Folder Options / View ... 'Apply to all folders'.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:20:28 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Folder Views zulu Computer Support 3 10-29-2007 09:50 AM
folder views zulu Computer Support 1 08-07-2007 07:15 PM
Arranging Order Of Folder Icons In Various Views ? Robert11 Computer Support 2 11-27-2004 01:09 AM
Can't get folder views to stay set burris Computer Support 6 12-07-2003 04:15 PM
folder views Molecule Computer Support 1 11-02-2003 02:19 PM

Advertisments