Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > start page

start page

Graham McConville

I`m running windows 98SE, just resently when I run my virus programe it
picks up a virus called start page, and every time I reboot my system it
does not reconise my CPU speed I also have to also change my time and date,
can any body help me with this problem. someone told me to get a programe
from the net called ratcatcher but I can`t find it?.

Brian H¹©

Graham McConville said:

> I`m running windows 98SE, just resently when I run my virus programe it
> picks up a virus called start page, and every time I reboot my system it
> does not reconise my CPU speed I also have to also change my time and date,
> can any body help me with this problem. someone told me to get a programe
> from the net called ratcatcher but I can`t find it?.

As far as the time/date goes, it sounds like your battery needs changing.

°Mike°

Change your CMOS battery.

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/