Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Loading programs in XP at start up

jim

Is there a program which will set the loading/launching of programs on
start up of XP ?? I want to load my firewall first and my anti virus
second instead of at he end of the process as they now load.

Thanks for help

Mark

Whilst i cant swear to it, i think the powertoys for Win XP utility lets you
mess with start up priority.

Mark

news:(E-Mail Removed)...