Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bathtime thoughts

Bathtime thoughts

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Right,

You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.

So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still get an
erection?

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

relic

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> Right,
>
> You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
> You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
>
> So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
> get an erection?

Conditioned reaction.
--
- relic -
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

relic wrote:
| Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
|| Right,
|| You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
|| You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
|| So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
|| get an erection?
|
| Conditioned reaction.

Yeah but I don't get an email through the post, I get junk mail and bills.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

Brian H

Lord Gazwad of Grantham said:

> Right,
>
> You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
> You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
>
> So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still get an
> erection?

Do you mean that *you* can view porn over the net without it residing in cache?

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Brian H wrote:
| Lord Gazwad of Grantham said:
|
|| Right,
|| You know you have email which is letters and stuff on a pc.
|| You know you have ebooks and ezines which again is pc related.
|| So how come when you look at porn which /isn't/ on your pc you still
|| get an erection?
|
| Do you mean that *you* can view porn over the net without it residing
| in cache?

I have posters on the wall in both of my workshops and a kylie calendar in
the computer suite.
The walls in the office are adorned with cherubs, they have no effect!