Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OutLook Express

OutLook Express

Maureen Carpenter

Keep getting error on my OutLook Express Mail? Can you help me?
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Maureen Carpenter.

Harrison

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:53:59 -0600, "Maureen Carpenter" <> wrote:

>Keep getting error on my OutLook Express Mail? Can you help me?
>t Maureen Carpenter.

Maureen,
This is NOT your ISP's support desk.
This is an international discussion forum, to which you just posted your e-mail address.
This will lead to a flood of unwanted junk e-mail, which you will see as soon as the error is addressed properly.

People here can help you. That's the good news.
Please mask your e-mail address and post back the exact error message you are receiving, or call your ISP.