Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer causing errors/ slow internet speed and Outlook express errors

Internet Explorer causing errors/ slow internet speed and Outlook express errors

Jeanne Medley

Blank
We have the higher speed internet through cableone. It is moving very slow!! My mom has the slower version and it moves faster than mine. What is wrong! I get a message about spool 32. HELP

I also am having problems with Outlook express could they be connected to the problem

Iceman

Blank"Jeanne Medley" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>We have the higher speed internet through cableone. It is moving very

slow!! My mom has the slower version and it moves faster than mine. What
is wrong! I get a message about spool 32. HELP

>I also am having problems with Outlook express could they be connected to

the problem

1. Please don't post in HTML. This is a text-only group.

2. "How to Troubleshoot Spool32 Error Messages"
http://tinyurl.com/adf2

3. What problems are you having with OE?

RHODRI REES

Outlook Express
I have net addresses printed in blue which often come as part of an e/mail
from people I know and trust. Until last week,
when I clicked on them, I would go straight to the site. Now, nothing
happens. I've tried everything, any ideas?
RR

news:c0e9nl$15rma2$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...