Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NTL E-mail

NTL E-mail

Paul - xxx

ziggy posted ...

--
Paul

Paul - xxx

Brian H供 posted ...

> John Holmes said:
>
>> Brian H供 came up with this:
>>
>>> NTL e-mail servers wil be offline between 1am and 7am.
>>>

>> How did you do that?
>>

> I check their status page when I have any problems

It's now your home page then ... (8(|)

--
Paul

Brian H供

Paul - xxx said:

> Brian H供 posted ...
>
>> John Holmes said:
>>
>>> Brian H供 came up with this:

>>> How did you do that?
>>>

>> I check their status page when I have any problems

> It's now your home page then ... (8(|)

It's a closely guarded secret that I actually own NTL, so don't let anyone know

John Holmes

Brian H供 came up with this:

> Paul - xxx said:
>
>> Brian H供 posted ...

>>> I check their status page when I have any problems

>> It's now your home page then ... (8(|)

> It's a closely guarded secret that I actually own NTL, so don't let
> anyone know

Don't worry, my lips are sealed.

--
Somebody is watching you.

-John Holmes-

Blinky the Shark

Brian H供 wrote:

> NTL e-mail servers wil be offline between 1am and 7am.

Gonna be a busy night in here.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

c.rowlands4

Brian H供 wrote:
> Paul - xxx said:
>
>> Brian H供 posted ...

>>> I check their status page when I have any problems

>> It's now your home page then ... (8(|)

> It's a closely guarded secret that I actually own NTL, so don't let
> anyone know

Right! That's what I needed to know! Just watch out!

Seriously, folk should have been more grateful for your advice!

I did see & thanked you (in thought ).

---

c.rowlands4

ziggy wrote:
> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
> news:zfMWb.4192$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Paul - xxx said:
>>
>>> Brian H供 posted ...

>>> I know they're sketchy at best, but being _this_ precise about a
>>> problem is pretty cool ...
>>>
>>> Bet it's more like 11pm to 9 am .. a day earlier or a day later.
>>>
>>> but could be a day earlier _and_ a day later ..
>>>
>>> I quite liked NTL when I was with them .. One knew exactly where
>>> one stood when crisis' occurred ... firmly on one's own ...

>> LMAO

> They really are the limit eh? I jumped ship as I got sick to death
> of being blanked by them.
>
> ziggy

I felt the same but didn't & to be fair, the performance has improved
recently.
Just don't try accessing between 7.30 and 11.00 pm.
I suspect parents want some P & Q and leave the lower decks to the kids!

---

Brian H供

c.rowlands4 said:

> ziggy wrote:
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
>> news:zfMWb.4192$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> LMAO

>> They really are the limit eh? I jumped ship as I got sick to death
>> of being blanked by them.
>>
>> ziggy

> I felt the same but didn't & to be fair, the performance has improved
> recently.

That's cos there are only a few of us left on their network

> Just don't try accessing between 7.30 and 11.00 pm.

You do mean 7:30 am don't you?

> I suspect parents want some P & Q and leave the lower decks to the kids!

ziggy

"c.rowlands4" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:F8cXb.11914$q%(E-Mail Removed):

> ziggy wrote:
>> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
>> news:zfMWb.4192$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> LMAO

>> They really are the limit eh? I jumped ship as I got sick to
>> death of being blanked by them.
>>
>> ziggy

> I felt the same but didn't & to be fair, the performance has
> improved
> recently.
> Just don't try accessing between 7.30 and 11.00 pm.
> I suspect parents want some P & Q and leave the lower decks to the
> kids!

Whatever problems I had I solved myself when I first went online with
them. I think they blank you on purpose and work on the theory that
anything left to it's own devices will get better eventually left
alone! I never really had problems getting online it was their lack
of contact that finished me. I had a letter yesterday to say they
received my letter (Got sick of emailing them) and would be dealing
with the matter as soon as possible (Words to that effect) Why the
f*** did they send me the 'robot' email? lol

ziggy

Re: NTL Internet connections Kraftee Computer Support 0 08-12-2003 10:04 AM
E mails from NTL john Computer Support 6 08-04-2003 02:50 PM
Re: NTL Broadband Colin Bearfield Computer Support 0 07-21-2003 09:46 PM
NTL Mail server Brian H供 Computer Support 7 07-18-2003 08:48 AM
Accessing ntl webspace Neil Truby Computer Support 13 07-15-2003 12:33 PM

Advertisments