Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > screen problems

screen problems

Jeffrey Greenbaum

when running cam with yahoo the sfreen will all of a sudden stop gp blank
then come on again on its own an error message says the screen is not
comunicating with display card drivers and has reset itself. Either that or
i have to reboot computor and screen works

any sugestions thank you

Jeff

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:36:39 +0000 (UTC), in
<c0b8bn$3vp$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jeffrey Greenbaum scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance