Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Testing manually opened ports.

Testing manually opened ports.

CrackHeadBob

I've trying to set up my FTP server and I've manually opened up ports 21
and 22 on my router/firewall. Is there anyway to test these newly opened
ports to see if they were actually opened correctly. Thanks.

Boomer

CrackHeadBob wrote:
> I've trying to set up my FTP server and I've manually opened up ports
> 21 and 22 on my router/firewall. Is there anyway to test

alt.test ------>

Boomer

CrackHeadBob, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I've trying to set up my FTP server and I've manually opened up
> ports 21 and 22 on my router/firewall. Is there anyway to test
> these newly opened ports to see if they were actually opened
> correctly. Thanks.

Google for online post scan or online ports test.