Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > only email from my home mailbox is unable to reach my work email system

only email from my home mailbox is unable to reach my work email system

coontrax

i have a weird case of email police. when i send email from my home box from
behind a firewall/router, it never reaches my work email system (Lotus
Notes). mail from any other source apparently gets through.

if i mail something to myself and intercept it at the IP server on the web
(before downloading to my HD) , i CAN forward that successfully to my work
mailbox.

ideas please?