Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cluster size

cluster size

LO&MsLO

WHy would I have a cluster size of 4,096 on my C: drive, 16,384 on one
other drive and 32,768 on my other drives? Three different HDs, XP
Pro.

tia

philo

"LO&MsLO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHy would I have a cluster size of 4,096 on my C: drive, 16,384 on one
> other drive and 32,768 on my other drives? Three different HDs, XP
> Pro.
>
> tia

NTFS has a cluster size of 4k on drives of 2gig or larger

for fat32

see this link:

http://www.geocities.com/budallen98_98/setupsw.html

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. Mark B ASP .Net 2 09-11-2009 07:09 AM
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. Dhruba Bandopadhyay ASP .Net 1 05-25-2006 01:06 AM
cluster size JF Computer Support 11 06-20-2005 08:14 PM
how to calculate correctly the cluster size Sylwia Python 6 04-21-2004 04:13 AM
[Win32] HEEEEEEELLLLPPPP! I need to determine the cluster size on WinXP/NT/2k Sylwia Python 2 04-14-2004 04:36 PM

Advertisments