Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mydoom virus removal tool

mydoom virus removal tool

barry crowley

hi if you got the mydoom virus download the mydoom removal tool from the
Microsoft web sit this is the link below

Boomer

barry crowley, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hi if you got the mydoom virus download the mydoom removal tool
> from the Microsoft web sit this is the link below

For: Windows 2000 and Windows XP

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...ilyId=C14BFBE4
> -3D50-464D-A26C-9C287F8A08C5&displaylang=en

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?L29551357

William Poaster

It was on Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:11:23 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that barry crowley wrote:

> hi if you got the mydoom virus download the mydoom removal tool from the
> Microsoft web sit this is the link below

ihaventgotanymydoomvirusbecauseimusingalinuxos
whydontyouuseproperpuctuation.

--
leafnode filter file:
^Path:.*mail2news - ^Path:.*nym.alias.net

ICee

William Poaster wrote:
> It was on Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:11:23 +0000, just as I was halfway
> through a large jam doughnut, that barry crowley wrote:
>
>> hi if you got the mydoom virus download the mydoom removal tool from
>> the Microsoft web sit this is the link below

> ihaventgotanymydoomvirusbecauseimusingalinuxos
> whydontyouuseproperpuctuation.

apparentlytheydonotteachthatinschoolanymore.