Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: New Revolution Sweeping the World!

Re: New Revolution Sweeping the World!

Sprung

Why didn't you post this **** on the bigpond.support ng? You never
know, Ziggy might like you, but I doubt it.

"Amazing Program!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FfqUb.43326$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A New Revolution Sweeping the World!
> Our Advertisers will Pay You to look at their products and websites!

Spend
> a few minutes every day and make a nice income!
>
> Get Paid To Read E-mail
> Get Paid To Click Links
> Get Paid To Fill Our Surveys
> Get Paid To Complete tasks
> Get Paid To Sign Up
> Get Paid To Drive Cars
>
> Pay2Click was designed so that anybody, with a few extra minutes a

day, can
> login to one secure area, complete the requested daily tasks...and

generate