Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drag and Drop to DVD

Drag and Drop to DVD

cc

I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner but not to my
DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.
XP Pro seemingly does not have the ability to do this and I must use
something like Nero to do it. Is this correct?

Thanks
Charlie

Boomer

cc wrote:
> I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner but not
> to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

Zermut

"Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)6ub 9.org:

> cc wrote:
>> I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner but not
>> to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

> blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

FOAD K-Man!

Boomer

Zermut <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)6ub 9.org:

>>> blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

>> FOAD K-Man!

You seem to be having an identity crisis.

Was it this that caused it?

Zermut, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed)6ub 9.org:
>
>> cc wrote:
>>> I have been ablel to drag and drop files to my CD burner
>>> but not
>>> to my DVD Burner in Windows XP Pro.

>> blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork
>> bork bork.

> FOAD K-Man!

Please don't feed the troll.

Thanks.