Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tech Support

Tech Support

Michael

I have heard about the poor tech help for RoadRunner, but evertime I needed
to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or online. I had DSL
from verizon for a few days, had nothing but trouble and there tech help was
terrible. Keep up the good work !

Boomer

"Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:khjUb.178121$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have heard about the poor tech help for RoadRunner, but evertime
> I needed to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or
> online. I had DSL from verizon for a few days, had nothing but
> trouble and there tech help was terrible. Keep up the good work !

Hopefully Mike will continue to do so.

BTW...

This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
with any ISP or news service provider.

Harrison

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 04:04:32 GMT, "Michael" <> wrote:

>I have heard about the poor tech help for RoadRunner, but evertime I needed
>to call I got nothing but good service. Over the phone or online. I had DSL
>from verizon for a few days, had nothing but trouble and there tech help was
>terrible. Keep up the good work !

Thanks for the compliment.
There are many talented individuals in this and we're always glad to
hear back from a satisfied "customer".
However, this is a newsgroup, not RoadRunner Tech Support.

PS: You should mask your e-mail address when posting here.
Otherwise, spam bots will surely make you wish you hadn't.

Boomer

Harrison wrote:

> Thanks for the compliment.

You don't deserve it, you fen-sucked wart.

Boomer

Yeah. Some poor **** has to compensate for you, eh.

> BTW...
>
> This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
> with any ISP or news service provider.

**** off, you mad moll.

Harrison

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:54:46 -0800 (PST), "Boomer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Harrison wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the compliment.

>You don't deserve it, you fen-sucked wart.

K-man! How are the treatments going?

[OT] Offshore tech support T-Bone MCSE 4 09-27-2004 02:40 PM
Russian PC Support Tech: HEAR ME ROAR Wilhelm Scjlezieky MCSE 23 07-27-2004 06:08 PM
OT: Dell cancels India tech support? Freddy MCSE 8 11-26-2003 08:25 PM
OT: My local ISP Tech support - incompetence at it's very best S. O'Brien MCSE 1 11-03-2003 06:26 PM

Advertisments