Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp

Reply
Thread Tools

anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp

 
 
barry crowley
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-04-2004
anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jimminee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
...its in Windows Messenger..just click on Actions on top then down to "Ask
for Remote Assistance"
"barry crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvs104$ce$(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
░Mike░
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
Shouldn't you be in bed by now?


On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:59:00 +0000 (UTC), in
<bvs104$ce$(E-Mail Removed)>
barry crowley scrawled:

>anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
barry crowley
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
no y
"░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>
>
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:59:00 +0000 (UTC), in
> <bvs104$ce$(E-Mail Removed)>
> barry crowley scrawled:
>
> >anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp
> >

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
olfart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004

"░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>
>

No school tomorrow because of snow - mommy said he could stay up a little
later if he put his jammies on.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Boomer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
"barry crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bvs212$i4k$(E-Mail Removed):

> no y


It can't even spell! Or capitalize or punctuate! lol

> "░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>>
>>
>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:59:00 +0000 (UTC), in
>> <bvs104$ce$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> barry crowley scrawled:
>>
>> >anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp
>> >

>>
>> --
>> Basic computer maintenance
>> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

>
>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
░Mike░
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:18:34 -0500, in
<bvs26a$vqlj8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
olfart scrawled:

>
>"░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>>
>>

>No school tomorrow because of snow - mommy said he could stay up a little
>later if he put his jammies on.


Make that floods (instead of snow), and you probably have it right.

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
William Poaster
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
It was on Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:21:35 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that ┬░Mike┬░ wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:18:34 -0500, in
> <bvs26a$vqlj8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
> olfart scrawled:
>
>
>>"┬░Mike┬░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>>>
>>>

>>No school tomorrow because of snow - mommy said he could stay up a little
>>later if he put his jammies on.

>
> Make that floods (instead of snow), and you probably have it right.


You've got floods to, huh! We've had one & a half month's rainfall in 4
days, about 200mm. I believe Capel Curig (North Wales) had about 2 months
rainfall in 5 days, about 350mm.

--
Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
Using linux at home, since 1998
Why linux? Because it's MY computer.
SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
 
Reply With Quote
 
░Mike░
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:30:53 +0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
William Poaster scrawled:

>It was on Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:21:35 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
>large jam doughnut, that ░Mike░ wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:18:34 -0500, in
>> <bvs26a$vqlj8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
>> olfart scrawled:
>>
>>
>>>"░Mike░" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>No school tomorrow because of snow - mommy said he could stay up a little
>>>later if he put his jammies on.

>>
>> Make that floods (instead of snow), and you probably have it right.

>
>You've got floods to, huh! We've had one & a half month's rainfall in 4
>days, about 200mm. I believe Capel Curig (North Wales) had about 2 months
>rainfall in 5 days, about 350mm.


There are 67 (34 England, 33 Wales) flood warnings, and 101 flood
watch warnings in place from the Environment Agency.

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jimminee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-05-2004
...also under "Remote" in Systems Propeties for remote desktop.
"barry crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvs104$ce$(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone how the log into another computer with windows xp
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can't log into gmail on my computer teresehart@gmail.com Computer Support 1 04-14-2006 02:19 AM
My.Log.Writeexception not writing to Application Event Log. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIFdpbmdlcnQ=?= ASP .Net 0 01-20-2006 06:41 PM
Urgent Pls: Facing problem in reading Log information from Log file, created by IIS Amratash ASP .Net 0 04-13-2004 09:08 AM
how do i log it to another computer barry crowley Computer Support 5 02-07-2004 08:50 PM
Need help on the Permissions needed to log to Event Log from ASP.NET? Henrik_the_boss ASP .Net 0 11-05-2003 10:14 AM



Advertisments