Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > anyone know were i can download movies from

anyone know were i can download movies from

barry crowley

anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa or
imash

philo

"barry crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvs0gu$a79$(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa

or
> imash

Not offhand...but there was a bloke who posted a few minutes ago
with a name like yours who offered to help people with their computer...
maybe you could ask him!

William Poaster

It was on Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:13:07 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
large jam doughnut, that philo wrote:

> "barry crowley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bvs0gu$a79$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa

> or
>> imash
>>

> Not offhand...but there was a bloke who posted a few minutes ago with a
> name like yours who offered to help people with their computer... maybe
> you could ask him!

Good idea! <g>

--
Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
Using linux at home, since 1998

Sultan

barry crowley wrote in news:bvs0gu$a79$(E-Mail Removed):

> anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of
> kazzaa or imash

bmw.com
ifilm.com