Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > nwiz?

nwiz?

Gordon

Hi,
Anyone know what nwiz.exe file is for?
Cheers
Gordon

°Mike°

http://www.liutilities.com/products/...slibrary/nwiz/

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:49:38 -0000, in
<_FeUb.1904$%(E-Mail Removed)>
"Gordon" <grdoon http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gordon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.liutilities.com/products/...slibrary/nwiz/
>
> Thanks Mike,

Found it in startup and registry. Wasn't sure it was needed.
How on earth could I manage 32 desktops. have enough trouble with the ONE
Ive got now.

Glad to know there is an expert such as yourself on hand to assist.
Once again, Many thanks
Gordon

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:49:38 -0000, in
> <_FeUb.1904$%(E-Mail Removed)>
> "Gordon" <grdoon (E-Mail Removed)> scrawled:
>
> >Hi,
> >Anyone know what nwiz.exe file is for?
> >Cheers
> >Gordon
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:22:28 -0000, in
<%0gUb.2804$%(E-Mail Removed)>
"Gordon" <grdoon (E-Mail Removed)> scrawled:

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> http://www.liutilities.com/products/...slibrary/nwiz/
>>

>Thanks Mike,
>Found it in startup and registry. Wasn't sure it was needed.
>How on earth could I manage 32 desktops. have enough trouble with the ONE
>Ive got now.
>
>Glad to know there is an expert such as yourself on hand to assist.
>Once again, Many thanks
>Gordon

You're welcome.

<snip>