Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Setting up FTP Server

Setting up FTP Server

CrackHeadBob

I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me
and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

Dan Shea

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:40:35 -0600, CrackHeadBob
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me
>and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
>Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

Setting up an FTP server can be as easy or as complicated as you want
to make it. If you have specific questions, shoot.

Cheers,
dan

why?

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:40:35 -0600, CrackHeadBob wrote:

>I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me

So you got stuck at which part of the setup?

Looks like there are a few setup guides, try www.google.com
Searched the web for
setup filezilla

Pick whichever one you find you can follow the notes on.

>and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
>Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

Yes, WS_FTP , MS IIS, BulletProof, Arcane and possibly a few others I
have forgotten.

Me