Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > .xul extension

.xul extension

Purpledawn

I am cleaning out the computer and found a folder called "Xule" In it are
471 files for a total of 1.87 mb . I did a search for the meaning of .xul
extension and it says that this is "XML User Interface Language" but no
other information was offered. I was wondering if I can delete this folder?
BTW - the file's icons are in MS format and I have no idea what program to
associate this with so I know what they are. The first filename is
248rOnsl-l.xul etc. etc.
Thanks,
Purple

Boomer

"Purpledawn" <purpledawn(nojunk)@comcast.net> wrote in
news:bvr58r$vb9kj$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de:

> I am cleaning out the computer and found a folder called "Xule" In
> it are 471 files for a total of 1.87 mb . I did a search for the
> meaning of .xul extension and it says that this is "XML User
> Interface Language" but no other information was offered. I was
> wondering if I can delete this folder? BTW - the file's icons are
> in MS format and I have no idea what program to associate this
> with so I know what they are. The first filename is 248rOnsl-l.xul
> etc. etc. Thanks,
> Purple

XML "eXtensible markup language"
http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileFor...8,sid9,00.html

See if something here helps:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=%22eXtensible+markup+language%22&btnG=Google+S earch

Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1EA62C47

Iceman

"Purpledawn" <purpledawn(nojunk)@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bvr58r$vb9kj$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I am cleaning out the computer and found a folder called "Xule" In it are
> 471 files for a total of 1.87 mb . I did a search for the meaning of .xul
> extension and it says that this is "XML User Interface Language" but no
> other information was offered. I was wondering if I can delete this

folder?
> BTW - the file's icons are in MS format and I have no idea what program to
> associate this with so I know what they are. The first filename is
> 248rOnsl-l.xul etc. etc.
> Thanks,
> Purple

Here's a tutorial:
http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/whyxul.html

Purpledawn

Thanks for the replies. After reading the files on the web, I have decided
to leave it alone.
Purple