Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > microsoft Office 2000 prob

microsoft Office 2000 prob

jack

Can anyone help please:-
I upgraded to Win Xp pro and now when i open up
outlook 2000 it says it can't find the correct path and
mentions something about sp2.
Is there a way to do a repair installation and how if so.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Alien Zord

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bvqvmr$nr4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone help please:-
> I upgraded to Win Xp pro and now when i open up
> outlook 2000 it says it can't find the correct path and
> mentions something about sp2.
> Is there a way to do a repair installation and how if so.

Office 2000 service pack 2:

Jackbowden

hey my name is Jack

jack wrote in message ...
>Can anyone help please:-
>I upgraded to Win Xp pro and now when i open up
>outlook 2000 it says it can't find the correct path and
>mentions something about sp2.
>Is there a way to do a repair installation and how if so.
>
>Thanks for anyhelp.

Rifleman

"Jackbowden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey my name is Jack

And I live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo Home!

Patrick

Rifleman wrote:
> "Jackbowden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hey my name is Jack
>>

> And I live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo Home!

With friends I will remember wherever I may roam

And my name is Jack and I live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
We all love Jack, we live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's heard the
bomb
And here comes Superman who really puts it on
There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares

And my name is Jack and I live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
We all love Jack, we live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad at all
And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is Melody
Mend
And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best friend

And my name is Jack and I live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
We all love Jack, we live in the back
Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
(we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in
the back)
In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

My name is Jack and I live in the back
My name is Jack and I live in the back

Rifleman

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fBnUb.17647$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Rifleman wrote:
> > "Jackbowden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> hey my name is Jack
> >>

> > And I live in the back
> > Of the Greta Garbo Home!

> With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
>
> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
> We all love Jack, we live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>
> There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's heard the
> bomb
> And here comes Superman who really puts it on
> There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
> I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
>
> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
> We all love Jack, we live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>
> There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad at all
> And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
> There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is Melody
> Mend
> And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
> Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best friend
>
> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
> We all love Jack, we live in the back
> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>
> My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
> (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
> And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in
> the back)
> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>
> My name is Jack and I live in the back
> My name is Jack and I live in the back

Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

Patrick

Rifleman wrote:
> "Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fBnUb.17647$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> Rifleman wrote:
>>> "Jackbowden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> And I live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo Home!

>> With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
>>
>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>
>> There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's
>> heard the bomb
>> And here comes Superman who really puts it on
>> There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
>> I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
>>
>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>
>> There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad
>> at all And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
>> There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is
>> Melody Mend
>> And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
>> Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best
>> friend
>>
>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>
>> My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
>> (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>> And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we
>> live in the back)
>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>
>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
>>

> Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

'Manfred Man'
http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics...q1W0PTWLgoQ%3D

(excert from another MM song)
I'm filthy, I'm hungry, I'm fed up to the teeth
I'm very revolutionry, I haven't washed in weeks
You've seen me dancing topless and kipping on the beach
I so bloody normal that I'm one of natures freaks

I think it would do more good to try, and understand the other side
In the soft grey squeeze, as they mind the doors, like a sacrifice to the
minatour
All together in the blood rush hour, come on fishface (memory run out)

Patrick

Patrick wrote:
> Rifleman wrote:
>> "Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:fBnUb.17647$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
>>>
>>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>>
>>> There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's
>>> heard the bomb
>>> And here comes Superman who really puts it on
>>> There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
>>> I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
>>>
>>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>>
>>> There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad
>>> at all And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
>>> There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is
>>> Melody Mend
>>> And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
>>> Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best
>>> friend
>>>
>>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
>>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>>
>>> My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
>>> (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
>>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>> And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we
>>> live in the back)
>>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
>>>
>>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
>>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
>>>

>> Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

> 'Manfred Man'
> http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics...q1W0PTWLgoQ%3D

ffffffff, below is by 'bonzo dog do-da band'

Boomer wrote:
> Patrick wrote:
>
>> I'm filthy, I'm hungry

> You're stupid and I'm fed up to the teeth with your caterwauling.

S'funny, I had understood that I was in Boomer's killfile

(go eat yourself spoofer)

Boomer

Nice euphemism for the ****ing nut house that.