Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Melding of two databases?

Melding of two databases?

Bay0Wulf

I am running a few machines in the same location but from seperate stations.
This is not a server oriented situation. They are all running WinXP.

What I am trying to do is make all my "Bookmarks" and "Address Books" (.wab)
meld together (in their own evironments) so that I do not lose a single
entry but so that exact duplicates will not be duplicated. Ideally, I would
like it if whenever I opened IE I can find all the same bookmarks whichever
unit I am using and the same thing with OE.

Please advise or perhaps give me a pointer to where I can find this
information.

TIA
- Bay0Wulf