Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe PDF ??

Adobe PDF ??

John D

I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
(whatever to fill out.
The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed to fill
out this form.

Yddap

In news:bvpmcg$v9gnk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
John D <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
> (whatever to fill out.
> The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed to fill
> out this form.

down load adobe from the many free sites or get it off a cover disk etc
yddap

John D

Adobe, reads the form ok but what do I need to be able to type in the fields
and fill out the form.

"Yddap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:seZTb.5915$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:bvpmcg$v9gnk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
> John D <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> > I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
> > (whatever to fill out.
> > The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed to

fill
> > out this form.

> down load adobe from the many free sites or get it off a cover disk etc
> yddap

ICee

John D wrote:
> I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
> (whatever to fill out.
> The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed
> to fill out this form.

You need to install Adobe Reader. It's a free download here:

ICee

John D wrote:
> Adobe, reads the form ok but what do I need to be able to type in the
> fields and fill out the form.

Print it out and fill it in.

> "Yddap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:seZTb.5915$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:bvpmcg$v9gnk$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de,
>> John D <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
>>> I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess)
>>> Adobe (whatever to fill out.
>>> The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed
>>> to fill out this form.

>> down load adobe from the many free sites or get it off a cover disk
>> etc yddap

Sano

- "ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> - spluttered in news:wpWdnUqGcpa7-

--
* Would somebody
please poke holes in

David A. Seiver

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:07:20 -0500, "ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John D wrote:
>> I was sent a form from a warranty company that needs ( I guess) Adobe
>> (whatever to fill out.
>> The file is Claim Form.cpy. Since I don't have Adobe what is needed
>> to fill out this form.

>You need to install Adobe Reader. It's a free download here:
>http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Reader will not allow editing of PDF files.

Go here:
http://www.softpile.com/Business/Tex...017_index.html

and download the Freeware program Simple PDF Editor.