Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook 2003

outlook 2003

PWB

I have just purchased office 2003 a\and when I set outlook express as my
default newsreader and reboot it resets itself back to having no newsreader
what does anyone know is the problem. TIA

°Mike°

Control Panel / Internet Options / Programs / News
Set OE as default. If that doesn't help, type the following into
the Start / Run box:

"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:05:18 -0000, in
<POVTb.16630$(E-Mail Removed)>
PWB scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

PWB

Thanks Mike I tried the first before I asked the NG so now I tried the
second and it works ok.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...