Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MS Outlook not disconnecting

MS Outlook not disconnecting

Ken Stone Jr

Just installed MS office 2003 on my laptop. I've got everything working well
with Outlook but when closing Outlook it doesn't disconnect from the
Internet. When I was running Outlook express just prior to the new
installation, it disconnected when closing fine. I have looked for something
checked or not checked, to disconnect when Outlook closes but haven't found
the option. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ken

°Mike°

Tools / Options / Mail Setup / Hang up when finished ...

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:37:17 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Ken Stone Jr scrawled:

--