Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > PDA Internet Access

PDA Internet Access

crazeefool999

Yeah...hi

I have a Palm Zire (os 4.1) and I want to connect to the internet (using my
pc with a usb cable, the PC being connected to cogeco) with the palm. Ya
know like synching offline content and stuff. I'm behind a linksys
router...which should I use, PPP, SLIP, or CSLIP?

None of them seem to work. It says connection established but when i try to
access a page or sync content it says "An unknown network error has
occured". In my router logs, there is nothing with regards to the sync.
Please help

Kev