Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > w32.mydoom

w32.mydoom

Bob B

If anybody gets the new virus/worm they may find this useful Bob

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...oval.tool.html

Harrison

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:01:54 -0000, "Bob B" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>If anybody gets the new virus/worm they may find this useful Bob
>
>http://securityresponse.symantec.com...oval.tool.html

The problem is that there are millions who have and don't have a clue
that it's there. As with most viruses and trojans, if the damned thing
is well written, and it doesn't cripple the machine so the user can't
see Janet Jackson's tit, the user is oblivious to the fact that it's
even there.

/end of today's rant

DaveW

<Harrison> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:01:54 -0000, "Bob B" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >If anybody gets the new virus/worm they may find this useful Bob
> >

>http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ata/w32.novarg.

> The problem is that there are millions who have and don't have a

clue
> that it's there. As with most viruses and trojans, if the damned

thing
> is well written, and it doesn't cripple the machine so the user

can't
> see Janet Jackson's tit, the user is oblivious to the fact that

it's
> even there.

Of all the half time shows, I had to ignore that one.......

Champagne Charlie

A bit late!
;o(

"DaveW" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-munge.net> wrote in message

> <Harrison> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:01:54 -0000, "Bob B" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >If anybody gets the new virus/worm they may find this useful Bob
> > >

> >http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ata/w32.novarg.

> (E-Mail Removed)
> > >

> > The problem is that there are millions who have and don't have a

> clue
> > that it's there. As with most viruses and trojans, if the damned

> thing
> > is well written, and it doesn't cripple the machine so the user

> can't
> > see Janet Jackson's tit, the user is oblivious to the fact that

> it's
> > even there.

> Of all the half time shows, I had to ignore that one.......

Gil

"Champagne Charlie" <Software@(SkipTheBrackets)Totalise.co.uk> wrote in
message news:aegUb.2913$%(E-Mail Removed)...

> A bit late!
> ;o(
>

> "DaveW" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-munge.net> wrote in message
> >
> > <Harrison> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > >http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ata/w32.novarg.

> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> >Another removal tool here.
> >
> > http://www3.ca.com/solutions/collate...7081&CID=54593

Boomer

"Gil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

-----> alt.test --------->

> "Champagne Charlie" <Software@(SkipTheBrackets)Totalise.co.uk>
> wrote in message
> news:aegUb.2913$%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> A bit late!
>> ;o(
>>

>> "DaveW" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-munge.net> wrote in
>> message news:Ks0Ub.170381$Rc4.1310431@attbi_s54...
>> >
>> > <Harrison> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > (E-Mail Removed)
>> >

>> >Another removal tool here.
>> >
>> > http://www3.ca.com/solutions/collate...7081&CID=54593

Gil

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Boomer wrote:
> > "Gil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >

> > -----> alt.test --------->

> TEST
> TEST
> TEST
>
> I don't know what you think you are doing but if you'll look
> at the bottom of my first reply you'll find the following...Gil

>Another removal tool here.
>
>> > http://www3.ca.com/solutions/collate...7081&CID=54593

> Or would you rather that i top post?

Boomer

Gil, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[snip]

>> Or would you rather that i top post?

It would be nice if you would not post after a ">".

Thanks

Boomer

Boomer wrote:
> "Gil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in