Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook splitting large files to post them

outlook splitting large files to post them

english patient

When I post big files outlook splits them into 300k parts. Where in Outlook
express can I change this 300k to say 400k? I know it's somewhere around
here, I just can't find it.

ICee

english patient wrote:
> When I post big files outlook splits them into 300k parts. Where in
> Outlook express can I change this 300k to say 400k? I know it's
> somewhere around here, I just can't find it.

Tools>Accounts>Mail>Properties>Advanced, set size of file (or uncheck
break apart file).

english patient

thanx for the directions, knew it was somewhere.

ICee

english patient wrote:
> thanx for the directions, knew it was somewhere.

You're welcome.

--
"Infinity is just so big that by comparison,
bigness itself looks really titchy."