Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mitsubishi Commercial Music Bed

Reply
Thread Tools

Mitsubishi Commercial Music Bed

 
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
Someone else just asked about an Acura spot, reminding me that this
might be a good place to ask about a Mitsubishi car commercial that's
been bugging me for months. The music bed *sounds to me* like someone
(male) singing (or at least chanting) "hit me with your hard-on". I KNOW
that's not what he's saying! But that's the best way I can describe
it, because that's what I hear every time. Anybody know that one,
and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
- who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
Happily slrning again.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
On 3 Feb 2004 02:40:57 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Blinky the Shark scrawled:

>Someone else just asked about an Acura spot, reminding me that this
>might be a good place to ask about a Mitsubishi car commercial that's
>been bugging me for months. The music bed *sounds to me* like someone
>(male) singing (or at least chanting) "hit me with your hard-on". I KNOW
>that's not what he's saying! But that's the best way I can describe
>it, because that's what I hear every time. Anybody know that one,
>and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
> - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.


The new 2004 Gallant?

http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/....htm#newgalant


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SgtMinor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
Check it out here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...915916-0546263

Scroll down to "Horndog"

Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
> Someone else just asked about an Acura spot, reminding me that this
> might be a good place to ask about a Mitsubishi car commercial that's
> been bugging me for months. The music bed *sounds to me* like someone
> (male) singing (or at least chanting) "hit me with your hard-on". I KNOW
> that's not what he's saying! But that's the best way I can describe
> it, because that's what I hear every time. Anybody know that one,
> and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
> - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.
>
> --
> Blinky Linux RU 4892F
> Happily slrning again.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
°Mike° wrote:

>>and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
>> - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.


> The new 2004 Gallant?


> http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/....htm#newgalant


Beautiful -- it was "Horndog". Thanks!

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
Happily slrning again.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
SgtMinor wrote:

> Check it out here:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...915916-0546263


> Scroll down to "Horndog"


Indeed it is. Thanks, Sarge.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
Happily slrning again.
 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2004
On 3 Feb 2004 06:48:22 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Blinky the Shark scrawled:

>°Mike° wrote:
>
>>>and what the track is? It's NOT "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", as others
>>> - who have not heard it - have suggested; not even *close*.

>
>> The new 2004 Gallant?

>
>> http://www.zipposusa.com/mitsubishi/....htm#newgalant

>
>Beautiful -- it was "Horndog". Thanks!


You're welcome.

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acura commercial music? sethra Computer Support 8 03-21-2011 09:38 PM
Mitsubishi Sub Dye printer fmaas Digital Photography 10 02-18-2004 03:10 PM
Questions about MITSUBISHI HS-HD2000U DIGITAL VCR IMakeFights DVD Video 0 09-19-2003 07:27 AM
Anyone used a Mitsubishi DP93 monitor? Metaphoid Computer Support 0 08-15-2003 09:01 AM
Mitsubishi apricot AlanG Computer Support 0 07-18-2003 11:30 AM



Advertisments