Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Defrag

Defrag

pmelissakis

How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
my hard drive?

Pete

°Mike°

Have you read the manual, or the help files?

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:43:18 GMT, in
<W0DTb.212884$na.348320@attbi_s04>
pmelissakis scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

michael turner

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:43:18 +0000, pmelissakis wrote:

> How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
> my hard drive?

Turn the cable-modem off.

--
Michael Turner

Plato

pmelissakis wrote:

> How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
> my hard drive?

pull the plug

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

jeroen

ask for the cable guy to come and help you unplug it .....

"pmelissakis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How can I disable the Bresnan cable modem connection so I can defrag
> my hard drive?
>
> Pete

How to see frag/defrag utilization of the router. AM Cisco 2 11-26-2005 03:06 AM
defrag sandy MCSE 1 10-16-2003 02:09 AM
defrag Keith MCSE 4 08-20-2003 08:27 PM
"Data that will not be moved" during defrag - why? Johnny Gyno Computer Support 9 07-08-2003 03:01 AM
Slow Defrag Bev Computer Support 17 07-05-2003 09:13 PM

Advertisments