Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > chrisv, the prized plank

chrisv, the prized plank

Keyser Soze

Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
needed to format and reinstall his distro again.

What, other than that, could the reason be?

--
Some Big ****

relic

Keyser Soze wrote:
> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
>
> What, other than that, could the reason be?

*plonk*
--
- relic -
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

d2004xx

"Keyser Soze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<1b0bbf71100407bbd6bed28f0a04f405@$quare.Mile >...
> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
>
> What, other than that, could the reason be?

He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
can only say "idiot" before.

Keyser Soze

d2004xx <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Keyser Soze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<1b0bbf71100407bbd6bed28f0a04f405@$quare.Mile >...
>>> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
>>> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
>>> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
>>> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
>>>
>>> What, other than that, could the reason be?

>> He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
>> can only say "idiot" before.

True.
You mean, he's also PIK?

--
Some Big ****

Danno

On 2 Feb 2004 21:35:23 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (d2004xx) wrote:

>"Keyser Soze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<1b0bbf71100407bbd6bed28f0a04f405@$quare.Mile >...
>> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
>> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
>> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
>> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
>>
>> What, other than that, could the reason be?

>He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
>can only say "idiot" before.

That'll be the new AI module at work. In a few hundred years it should
be able to compose a simple sentence.

chrisv

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:35:23 -0800, d2004xx wrote:

> He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
> can only say "idiot" before.

*plonk*