Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Subscribin to new groups.

Subscribin to new groups.

Gary Nichols

How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
entire list?

How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

How do I print a post or thread?

Thanks.

Gary Nichols

Rifleman

"Gary Nichols" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
> entire list?
>
> How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
>
> How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
>
> How do I print a post or thread?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Gary Nichols

As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
looking at your headers, for Agent try here:

http://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php

Also read this:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

°Mike°

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Gary Nichols scrawled:

>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
>entire list?

Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.

>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

Options / General Preferences / Message List.
'Date sorts most recent first'.

>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
a 'home page'.

>How do I print a post or thread?

CTRL+P

--
Basic computer maintenance

Rifleman

"Gary Nichols" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

As in 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Where is the reference to Agent in that?

Gary Nichols

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:47:46 -0000, "Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Gary Nichols" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
>> entire list?
>>
>> How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
>>
>> How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
>>
>> How do I print a post or thread?
>>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> Gary Nichols

>As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
>looking at your headers,

I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

GTH

Gary Nichols

for Agent try here:

>http://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.php
>
>Also read this:
>http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

°Mike°

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:37:34 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Gary Nichols scrawled:

>On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:47:46 -0000, "Rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"Gary Nichols" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
>>> entire list?
>>>
>>> How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?
>>>
>>> How do I get out of the group area to the home page?
>>>
>>> How do I print a post or thread?
>>>

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Gary Nichols

>>As I wouldn't have known what bloody application you were on about without
>>looking at your headers,

>I thought that this was a bloody group about Agent only.

Why on earth would you think that?

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gary Nichols

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Gary Nichols scrawled:
>
>>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
>>entire list?

>Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
>Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
>
>>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

>Options / General Preferences / Message List.
>'Date sorts most recent first'.
>
>>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
>a 'home page'.

I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
you?

GTH

Gary Nichols

>>How do I print a post or thread?

>CTRL+P

Rifleman

"Gary Nichols" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
> > <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > Gary Nichols scrawled:
> >
> >>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
> >>entire list?

> >Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
> >Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
> >
> >>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

> >Options / General Preferences / Message List.
> >'Date sorts most recent first'.
> >
> >>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

> >What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
> >a 'home page'.

> I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
> you?
>
> GTH
>
> Gary Nichols
> >
> >>How do I print a post or thread?

> >CTRL+P

oh you haven't met the rest yet. Anyway, this group is NOTHING to do with
Agent.

Boomer

Gary Nichols <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Gary Nichols scrawled:
>>
>>>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through
>>>the entire list?

>>Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
>>Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
>>
>>>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

>>Options / General Preferences / Message List.
>>'Date sorts most recent first'.
>>
>>>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

>>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
>>a 'home page'.

> I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the
> two of you?

What was *nasty* about that reply????

> GTH
>
> Gary Nichols
>>
>>>How do I print a post or thread?

>>CTRL+P

Here's a good group for you to subscribe to.
alt.os.windows-xp
And alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

Enjoy.

°Mike°

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:40:12 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Gary Nichols scrawled:

>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:46:19 +0000, °Mike°
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:44:11 -0800, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Gary Nichols scrawled:
>>
>>>How do I subscribe to new groups without having to scroll through the
>>>entire list?

>>Make sure that All Groups are displayed.
>>Edit / Find ... type in your newsgroup name, or part of it.
>>
>>>How do I change the order of the threads to decsending?

>>Options / General Preferences / Message List.
>>'Date sorts most recent first'.
>>
>>>How do I get out of the group area to the home page?

>>What the heck does that mean? Agent doesn't have
>>a 'home page'.

>I'm new with agent. Is everyone on this groups as nasty as the two of
>you?

Please explain to me what was nasty about my reply?

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance