Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Molebox

Molebox

haŽŽy

Every startup I get a message from "Molebox". How can I get rid of it?
Please help it is very anoying

Grz. Harry

Patrick

haŽŽy wrote:
> Every startup I get a message from "Molebox". How can I get rid of
> it? Please help it is very anoying
>
> Grz. Harry

There are plenty references on this Google search
The first ones comeing from this group.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ox&sa=N&tab=wg

One reference I find in this group is;
news:(E-Mail Removed)
Which perhaps shows the actual error-report that you got.

°Mike°

Molebox is an application packer. What is the *exact*
error message? Also, please supply a few details of
your operating system.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:48:13 +0100, in
<bvlrfr$rpr$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl>
haŽŽy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

the secrets of a hacker

Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select processes.
Find win32server.exe and end the process.
Run a search for win32server.exe and delete. If you are unable to delete the
file, Ctrl-Alt-Delete again, select Processes and end the process. Try
deleting it again.

news:bvlrfr$rpr$(E-Mail Removed)1.nb.home.nl...