Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trust link windows 2000 AD and NT4 domain

Trust link windows 2000 AD and NT4 domain

Colemont Bert

Hi all,

We have here a native win 2000 domain, and a trust link with an NT4 domain.
The admin's at the NT4 can view our users, but whe can't vieuw there users.
Any suggestions?

Dan Shea

Hi Colemont,

Do you have a two-way trust relationship set up? Also, in a mixed
environment like yours, you'll need to use both WINS and DNS for name
resolution.

Cheers,
dan