Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Compaq Presario 7360

Compaq Presario 7360

Ron

I have a compaq presario 7360. I ran the quick recovery disc and now I have
no sound so I went to the website and downloaded the audio files and went
back to install them and I tried to double click on my computer and it
doesn't do anything. I tried all icons but it doesn't do anything either.I
have win98. Any help would be appreciated . thanks in advance. Ron

Willard

You might try NewsGroup: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Willard