Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > registry cleaner

registry cleaner

Bigfred

Thanks for your help anyway at least will all know that easy cleaner is not
really free now.

"hEE Hee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z%cTb.15374$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonihele
>
> "Bigfred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:h_cTb.2048$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
> | Thanks,

ICee

Steven Pilbeam wrote:
> "ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Steven Pilbeam wrote:
>>> "hEE Hee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news2dTb.15376$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> [snip]
>>
>>> Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is
>>> was free when I downloaded it the other day.

>> It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you
>> to the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
>> http://www.toniarts.com/index.php
>>

> Clicking the download button still brings up a members page

Yes, Steven, I just found that out. Probably posted at the same time.
Thanks for that link, BTW. That is the current version (2.0.5.33 and
it is still free (from the URL you provided).

Steven Pilbeam

"Bigfred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uBdTb.3047$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your help anyway at least will all know that easy cleaner

is not
> really free now.
>
> "hEE Hee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Z%cTb.15374$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonihele
> >
> > "Bigfred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:h_cTb.2048$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > | Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
> > | Thanks,

It still is free from
http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
Scroll down to where it says "Download places for EasyCleaner"