Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > download limit exceed!

download limit exceed!

hEE Hee

Hi.
I wan to download a file from a website.
I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
then another msg under the above
"Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
will prevent you from downloading from our site"
I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
Kaspersky AV.

any suggestion.

michael turner

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:26:09 +0000, hEE Hee wrote:

> Hi.
> I wan to download a file from a website.
> I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
> exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
> then another msg under the above
> "Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
> will prevent you from downloading from our site"
> I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
> Kaspersky AV.
>
> any suggestion.

Try again later.

--
Michael Turner

Hywel Jenkins

In article <hTcTb.15369$(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)id says...
> Hi.
> I wan to download a file from a website.
> I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
> exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
> then another msg under the above
> "Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
> will prevent you from downloading from our site"
> I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
> Kaspersky AV.

If they're blocking by IP you could have to wait for ages depending on
how many other machines connect through the same proxy as you.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

LO&MsLO

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:26:09 -0000, "hEE Hee"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi.
>I wan to download a file from a website.
>I get an error msg that "100 download per day! you download limit is
>exceed for this IP for today try tomorrow"
>then another msg under the above
>"Remember to disable any software that would disable "REFERER" as this
>will prevent you from downloading from our site"
>I do not have any programe running apart from the usual Zonealarm anf
>Kaspersky AV.
>
>any suggestion.

Try clearing your cache and try again

Boomer